The Gumeracha Medieval Fair Committee invites any Merchants or artisans whose trade was traditionally practiced in Medieval times to come and practice their art or craft in our Medieval Village among other enthusiastic Middle Ages craftspeople on the banks of Kenton Creek for the duration of the Medieval Fair.
This Years Medieval Village:
- Andy the Blacksmith – Andy Hartup
- Artisan Blacksmiths
- Cooper – Steve Sinclair
- Corn Dolly Crafts– Christopher Gellie
- Chain Mail Maker – Mick Rotherham
- Feltmaking Workshops – Jelina Haines and friends
- Furs and Relics – Joe MacFarlane
- MacLadanae Highland Cattle Stud – Trevor Perry
- Medieval Books and Cards – Joan Stratford
- Medieval Spinners & Weavers
- NVG Magnaura encampment
- NVG Ladoga encampment
- Sven the Merchant – Sven
- The Calligraphy Society of SA Inc. – Joan Stratford
- Children’s Costumes – Fran Paynter
- Children’s stories and drama – Elley Hassiohs
- Face Painting – Gumeracha Kindergym
- Good Old Toys & Collectables – Tim
- Punch & Judy shows
- Story Tellers Guild of SA
CRITERIA for Joining the Medieval Village:
You will be wearing dress of the medieval period.
You will be able to show the making or practicing of your trade with period tools where possible.
Any structure you bring in to work in and around will be built of materials that appear to be of the period your trade existed (within OHS & W requirements so that it does not constitute a hazard to you or the general public).
You will endeavour to explain your trade and answer any questions that come from the general public throughout the opening times of the Medieval Fair.
You will be able to provide the Gumeracha Medieval Fair Committee with evidence of Public Liability Insurance Cover for your activity
We ask that you leave your site in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the Fair.
INTERESTED? Please fill out the attached form and return to:
|Living History Trader Enquiries- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Living History Traders Convener:|
Living Trader / Medieval Village downloads for the 2020 fair now available on our Downloads Page